Available in Aberdeen, Teesside (Middlesbrough), Yorkshire, Ellesmere Port, Midlands, Humberside and the South West.
We can also deliver training on-site by utilizing our unique Mobile Training Rigs (FADU – Flange Assembly Demonstration Unit).
Attendees of this course will gain a detailed understanding of the techniques and procedures of using Hand Torque equipment.
Course duration: 1 day
- This unit specifies the skilled performance expected of persons trained to dismantle, inspect, prepare, assemble and tighten flanged and clamp connector pipe joints using hand torque equipment.
- Instruction and practice in observing health and safety requirements and approved working practices.
- Prepare work areas, equipment and materials for the preparation and tightening of flanged and clamp connector pipe joints.
- Dismantle, inspect, prepare, assemble and tighten flanged and clamp connector pipe joints.
- Reinstate the work area after the preparation and tightening of flanged and clamp connector pipe joints.
- Understand gasket identification colour codes and markings in accordance with ASME B16.20