Available in Aberdeen, Teesside, Yorkshire, Ellesmere Port, Humberside, South West – and on your site.
Course duration: 1 Day
Certificate: Energy Institute
All who are responsible for the assembly and tightening of bolted flanged connections for Exchangers.
- The trainee is aware of the importance of Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Gasket Styles and Types for Heat Exchangers
- Thermal Cycles and importance of Gasket Selection
- Identification of Gasket Materials
- Safe Handling and Storage of Gaskets
- Industry Best Practice installation of Gaskets for Exchangers
- Flange Inspection / Dome Cover/ Floating Head/Tube Sheet
- Inspection and Cleaning
- Bolt Materials suitable for Exchangers/ Hardened Washers
- Tightening Method –Torque/ Tensioning examples/ accuracy
- Samples of gaskets available during sessions for discussion
- Failures examples of Exchanger Gaskets