Available in Aberdeen, Teesside, Yorkshire, Humberside and on your site.
The trainee is aware of the importance of Health and Safety in the Workplace.
Health and safety and risk assessment. The course delivers the theoretical and practical elements involved in pressure testing, hose inspection and management of hoses. Provide practical training and awareness when inspecting hoses under pressure and where possible identify visual signs of an assembly that’s fit for use/test.
Course duration: 1 Day
Certificate: Energy Institute
- Key safety issues & risk assessment when using pressure testing equipment
- Introduction to hose types, construction and design used within the Oil and Gas/Processing Industries
- Hose selection and identification
- Test fittings and Flanges
- Inspection process, reasons for failure
- Alignment and use/fitment of hose assemblies
- Assembly Best Practice Procedures/Standards
- Hose Elongation, inspection method and continuity testing
- Wire corrosion, damage and BS requirements
- Hose labelling and identification
- Maintenance strategy
- Testing and pressures
- Theory and Practical issues ref pressure testing equipment