Available in Aberdeen, Teesside, Yorkshire, Humberside and on your site.
The trainee is aware of the importance of Health and Safety in the Workplace.
Provide underpinning knowledge specific to Gasket Technology/ Materials/ Styles. International Gasket codes/ markings /standards specific to pressure and materials. Installing gasket types in training rig, identifying issues specific to plant maintenance
Course duration: 1 Day
Certificate: Energy Institute
- Key safety issues within the Joint Integrity Industry
- Gasket Technology – How Gaskets work
- Gasket Materials – Sheet/ Semi Metallic/ Metallic
- Gasket Styles
- Gasket ASME/DIN markings and identifications
- Inspection of Gaskets prior to installation
- Handling of Gaskets
- Installation of gaskets
- Effect of Temperature and Pressure on Gaskets
- Horror stories – examples of poor selection and installation
- Practical and Theory – Install a gasket and discuss inspection and tightening